All products featured on Domestic Gourmet are independently selected. I may earn an affiliate commission when you buy through links on this site.
Madent Al-Taybat Roastery, meaning “The City of Delicious Goods,” mixes some of its many spices, one of which is “chicken spice.” Dicing and seasoning the chicken takes only 5 minutes. You can grill or pan sear (click here for my favorite pan!), pair with rice or potatoes, or serve as a sandwich with pita or atop a salad. The options are endless!
Madent Al-Taybat Roastery sells dozens and dozens of spices and herbs, Turkish desserts, Halal sweets, assorted nuts and fruits, tea, coffee, and beautiful Palestinian home goods.
Quick & Easy Chicken Kebabs
- Cast Iron Skillet (can be substituted with a Grill or Non-Stick Skillet)
- Cube chicken into 1½"-2" squares.
- Sprinkle on chicken seasoning, salt & yogurt, and mix well.
- Skewer 5-6 pieces of chicken per skewer. You may have to trim the skewers to fit in a pan.
- Set the grill, cast iron, or non-stick to medium heat.
If using a grill:
- Dip a paper towel into the olive oil using tongs and coat the grill grates.
If using a cast iron skillet or non-stick pan:
- Add 1 tbsp of olive oil to the pan.
- Cook the chicken kebabs for 2-3 minutes on all 4 sides.
- Remove from the grill or pan and lightly cover with aluminum foil to rest for 5 minutes before serving.
- Prepare chicken the night before or before work and let it marinate in the fridge. Set the chicken out for half an hour, allowing it to reach room temperature, before cooking.
Did you make this recipe?