All products featured on Domestic Gourmet are independently selected. I may earn an affiliate commission when you buy through links on this site.
A herbaceous side that makes a significant impact on its accompaniment and whatever main course you choose to pair it with. I recommend trying these baby potatoes with Peach Balsamic Glazed Pork Chops. They can cook together in the air fryer or oven, and you can have dinner on the table in 20 minutes! This meal is a great weeknight dinner, especially when you get home late from work or after-school activities and everyone is tired and hungry. Season, toss, and cook. It’s as simple as that.
Air Fried Rosemary Baby Potatoes
- Preheat the air fryer to 350 degrees.
- On a cutting board, halve the baby potatoes, poke them with a fork and place them in a bowl.
- Remove rosemary from the stem, roughly chop it on the cutting board and add to the bowl with the potato halves.
- Drizzle olive oil, sprinkle in the salt and pepper and toss to coat potatoes evenly.
- Place in the air fryer and set the timer for 15 minutes.
- Check the potatoes for doneness. If they are fork-tender and crispy, they are ready. If not, toss them and set the timer for 5 more minutes. The timing will depend on the size of your potatoes.
Did you make this recipe?