All products featured on Domestic Gourmet are independently selected. I may earn an affiliate commission when you buy through links on this site.
So refreshing and so delicious! This quick and easy sangria is bursting with peaches. From the peach simple syrup to the fresh peach purée and the peach schnapps, it is surprisingly not peach overkill. The white wine and optional prosecco, if you’re a fan of the sparkling variety (try it, it’s delicious!), cut through to complement and tone down the peaches in just the right way.
The next time you have some ripe peaches lying around, you’ll want to make this.
- 187 ml prosecco add for a sparkling version
- In a large pitcher, add peach purée.
- Pour in the white wine, peach schnapps, and stir well.
- Add the peach simple syrup and optional prosecco. Taste. You can adjust the sweetness to your liking here.
- Add half of the sliced peaches to the pitcher.
- Pour over ice in a wine glass and garnish with peach slices.
Did you make this recipe?