All products featured on Domestic Gourmet are independently selected. I may earn an affiliate commission when you buy through links on this site.
Sweet Peach Vinaigrette delightfully combines the natural sweetness of the peach simple syrup, robust notes of balsamic vinegar, and creamy Dijon mustard. Imagine a harmonious blend of sweet and tangy flavors. Drizzle this vibrant vinaigrette over fresh summer salads. Use as a marinade for grilled chicken or fish. Add a touch of sophistication by using it to glaze your roasted vegetables. Whether you want to add sweetness to your greens or elevate your favorite savory dishes, Sweet Peach Vinaigrette will satisfy your craving.
Sweet Peach Vinaigrette
- In a mixing bowl, aerate the Dijon mustard by whisking vigorously.
- Continue whisking while pouring in the balsamic vinegar.
- Continue whisking while pouring in the peach simple syrup.
- Continue whisking while pouring in the olive oil.
- Add fresh cracked black pepper to taste.
- Serve with mixed greens, peaches, crumbled pecans, avocado, and goat cheese, tossing to combine.Use as a marinade for grilled chicken.Glaze roasted vegetables such as carrots or green beans.iBuen provecho!
Did you make this recipe?