All products featured on Domestic Gourmet are independently selected. I may earn an affiliate commission when you buy through links on this site.
Sparkling Italian Sangria takes the essence of traditional sangria, renowned for its refreshing nature, and infuses it with the exquisite flavors that grace the vibrant gastronomic tapestry of Italy. This enchanting marriage of tradition and innovation transports you to Italy’s Mediterranean Coastline. You’ll picture yourself basking in the warm sun with a glass of this Sparkling Italian Sangria in hand. The succulent blend of ripe citrus fruits, luscious berries, and aromatic herbs will tantalize your taste buds, creating an unforgettable symphony of flavors that dance on your palate.
Sparkling Italian Sangria
- Using the chef's knife, cut the blood orange and lemon in half.
- Combine Chianti, Campari, limoncello, and simple syrup in the large pitcher.
- Squeeze the juice from one blood orange and add it to the pitcher.
- Squeeze the juice from ½ a lemon and add it to the pitcher.
- Pour 375ml of prosecco into the pitcher and stir to combine.
- Slice the remaining blood orange and lemon for garnish and serve over ice.
- To make simple syrup, combine equal parts sugar and water in a small saucepan, and bring to a boil. Once the mixture is transparent, remove it from the heat and allow it to cool.
Did you make this recipe?